Vehicle Manager consists of four sections (tabs) where you can record relevant information: Details, Insurance, Dealer and Notes.
Along with entering basics such the name of the car, its vehicle ID number, your insurance policy number and coverage details, specifics about the dealership where you purchased your car, you can also be entered into auto repair and maintenance history, fuel, trip, or other expenses by using Vehicle Manager’s simple-to-follow text boxes.
The real value comes once Vehicle Manager has accumulated some history about your car. Then it can help you be more proactive by giving you a reminder when it is time to have your car serviced. It also provides a quick rundown of stats related to fuel economy and expenses incurred.
Easily store and retrieve important information about any number of personal or business vehicles, including insurance details, dealer contacts, Vehicle ID numbers, etc.
Track fuel consumption history by entering the fuel price, volume and current odometer.
Track all your repairs and maintenance information.
Log date, description, destination, start and end odometer, and notes about your business trips for submitting expense or tax reports.
Get notifications of recurring vehicle maintenance such as oil change by date or odometer reading.
"Quick Stats" data analysis for valuable statistics such as average and last fuel economy, fuel consumption, total cost of ownership and more.
» version 3.5 - posted on 2008-02-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
IAMBIC, INC. SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF
THIS LICENSE, PROMPTLY RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE PLACE WHERE
1. License. The application, demonstration, system and other software accompanying this License, whether on disk, in read only memory, or on any other media (the “Software”), the related documentation and fonts are licensed to you by iambic, Inc. You own the media on which the Software and fonts are recorded but iambic and/or iambic Licensor(s) retain title to the Software, related documentation and fonts. This License allows you to use the Software and fonts on a single station (which, for purposes of this License, shall mean either a mobile device or a desktop unit), and make one copy of the Software and fonts in machine readable form for backup purposes only. You must reproduce on such copy the iambic copyright notice and any other proprietary legends that were on the original copy of the Software and fonts. You may also transfer all your license rights in the Software and fonts, the backup copy of the Software and fonts, the related documentation and a copy of this License to another party, provided the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
2. Restrictions. The Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material and in order to protect them you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form. You may not modify, network, rent, lease, loan, distribute or create derivative works based
upon the Software in whole or in part. You may not electronically transmit the Software from one device to another over a network.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying the Software and related documentation and fonts. This License will terminate immediately without notice from iambic if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination you must destroy the Software, related documentation and fonts.
4. Export Law Assurances. You agree and certify that neither the Software nor any other technical data received from iambic, nor the direct product thereof, will be exported outside the United States except as authorized and as permitted by the laws and regulations of the United States. If the Software has been rightfully obtained by you outside the United States, you agree that you will not re-export the Software nor any other technical data received from iambic, nor the direct product thereof, except as permitted by the laws and regulations of the United States and the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Software.
5. Government End Users. If you are acquiring the Software and fonts on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The Government agrees:
(i) if the Software and fonts are supplied to the Department of Defense (DoD), the Software and fonts are classified as “Commercial Computer Software” and the Government is acquiring only “restricted rights” in the Software, its documentation and fonts as that term is defined in Clause 252.227-7013(c)(1) of the DFARS; and
(ii) if the Software and fonts are supplied to any unit or agency of the United States Government other than DoD, the Government’s rights in the Software, its documentation and fonts will be as defined in Clause 52.227-
19(c)(2) of the FAR or, in the case of NASA, in Clause 18-52.227-86(d) of the NASA Supplement to the FAR.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty on Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software and fonts is at your sole risk. The Software, related documentation and fonts are provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and iambic and iambic’s Licensor(s) (for the purposes of provisions 6 and 7, iambic and iambic’s Licensor(s) shall be collectively referred to as “iambic, Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IAMBIC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE AND THE FONTS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, IAMBIC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND FONTS OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY IAMBIC SOFTWARE OR AN IAMBIC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR ANYWAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT IAMBIC OR AN IAMBIC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IAMBIC SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF IAMBIC OR AN IAMBIC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION
OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall iambic’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for the Software and fonts.
8. Controlling Law and Severability. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this License, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the License shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Complete Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software, related documentation and fonts, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be
binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of iambic, Inc.